Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pom Pom pals

Just gotta smile when you walk into your kitchen and see these little guys greeting ya.

Nothing like little pom poms with tails to brighten your day.


~made by my kiddos.

Pom pom pals are get pets!!! Just a little shedding now and again. ;)

Pom Pom link tutorials:
Mini pom poms with a fork - this one is my fav!
Poms poms using circular pieces of cardboard


Using what we have to create, play and have fun~ today it is yarn.


Today I am remembering how important gratefulness is. Gratefulness even for the things I don't like so much is good for the heart and great for the will and does wonders on the attitude. :)


 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Col. 3:15



In my west corner of the world,
Becky


I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION, WHETHER WELL FED OR HUNGRY, WHETHER LIVING IN PLENTY OR IN WANT. I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH." PHIL. 4:12,13

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh how cute! I used to love making pom poms as a kid! I must do them with my girls too! Thanks for the reminder!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Creatively Content said...

Your welcome. :) I actually just recently started making pom poms. So super simple and fun. The girls and my son all got in on the fun for this one. :) Happy day to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...