Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 simple winter day activities~ A Guest post

Hi there. Vicky over at Mess for Less contacted me a bit ago and asked if I would like to Guest Post for her sometime. :)  That was so very thoughtful I thought and so here is me guest posting over there today. Click HERE to do cyber space jump. ;) 

Vicky has 3 young girls and has a way of finding all sorts of SIMPLE projects to do with her girls. She also finds great way of having her girls help out in the kitchen.

Please pop by Mess for Less and check out these fun indoor ideas... and take time to browse her site.

In my west corner ~
Becky 

I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION, WHETHER WELL FED OR HUNGRY, WHETHER LIVING IN PLENTY OR IN WANT. I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH." PHIL. 4:12,13

2 comments:

Veronica and Daniel said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I LOVED your ideas that you shared on More For Less and I am your newest follower :) Cant wait to see what great ideas you come up with next!

Mom is the Only Girl said...

Stopping by after reading your post on Mess for less...such simple ideas! It's the simple ones that elude me! I'll be trying the button one for sure and the felt if I ever find time to cut some out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...